Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ahhhh, Life

We've had some events in the past couple of months that I haven't kept up with on here-- I turned THIRTY (yes, I am admitting it only this once-- on my birthday Kayla wished me a "happy 27th birthday"-- sweet girl!) in December, then of course we had a fun Christmas, followed by Ryan's and my 10th anniversary on Jan. 9! Married for 10 years, kinda makes us seem OLD! Ryan surprised me with an overnight stay at a bed and breakfast downtown (first time we were ALONE overnight in over 5 years!) at a place I had wanted to go to-- he's such a good husband! (oh, by the way, breakfast was fabulous there-- I'm 9 months pregnant, gotta mention the delicious FOOD!)
My friends (who are also my visiting teachers) threw me my first baby shower on the 17th, what sweethearts Kelli and Abbey are-- it was so much fun!

Riley's 2nd birthday was on Jan 21st! He's such a cute and cuddly little guy and he is such a joy to care for!

Now that all of our "big events" have passed, we are ready for the next one-- THIS NEW BABY! He can come any time he wants to now (I've always gone overdue, but for heaven's sake, my cankles are NOT attractive-- I say it's time NOW!).....

4 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Happy 30th. We are getting old. Good luck with the upcoming labor and delivery. We'll be thinking of you.

Abbey said...

I didn't know you had a blog!
And the baby isn't allowed to come till I get back remember? ;)
Man, Ryan is so nice, I wish Will would think of something nice like that!

Annie said...

Kristen, I was wondering if that was you on Brianne's friends list! I can't believe how big your kiddies are. What a sweet family! Happy birthday and happy anniversary. Ronelle's right. We are getting old.

Annie said...

We’ve had some creepy stuff going on with our blog, and are going to go private. Could you email me your email address? I’ll send you an invite when I switch it. Thank you!
afoote3@cox.net