Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAGGED

Ok, Sarah, I'll play....

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? attached for the past 10 years!
B. BEST FRIEND? my man
C. CAKE OR PIE? i'll take cheesecake any day
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? really like Friday and Saturday
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? family, friends, music, books, and dessert!
F. FAVORITE COLOR? green and all the colors in a sunset
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? swedish fish and sour patch kids
H. HOMETOWN? Santa Maria, CA (miss that weather!)
I. INDULGENCE? books and good conditioners
J. JANUARY OR JULY? January-- I hate being hot
K. KIDS? God willing, in Feb. I'll have 1 girl and 4 boys-- noisy house!
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? love and humor
M. MARRIAGE DATE? 1/9/1999
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 brother, 4 sisters
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? orange juice. or apples, if i get to dip 'em in cream cheesy, marshmallowy stuff
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? phobia-- snails and slugs, fear-- losing any of my loved ones
Q. QUOTE? "A kiss is a contraction of the mouth due to an enlargement of the heart" (anonymous)
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." (Mark Twain)
"Too many people are ready to carry the stool when the piano needs to be moved" (anonymous)
....I could go on all day....
R. REASONS TO SMILE? a very blessed life
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDERWOMAN? Mystique
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? I don't know if I've found 5 people on here I know yet.... How 'bout I'm tagging anyone who reads this?
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I love love love to walk through model homes-- the pricier the better
V. VEGETABLES? the green ones. and the orange ones.
W. WORST HABIT? being late-- ahhhh, I am awful
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? whichever one's best suited for the needs!
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? dessert. (are ya seeing a theme here?) and anything from the Cheesecake Factory. and handrolls (only with cooked fish stuff in 'em) I think I'm hungry...
Z. Favorite website?
myspace or ebay

No comments: