Friday, September 19, 2008

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!

I had my 20-week appointment for our ultrasound on Tuesday! I left Dylan and Riley with my neighbor Abbey, who also happens to be my visiting teacher, and picked up Ryan from work (Tyler and Kayla were at school). Really, we can hardly believe that we're having another boy! Not that I had any feelings otherwise-- Dylan was the only child I really KNEW the sex of before we were told officially. (He's just my odd child all the way around! haha) Growing up with one brother and four sisters, I had always thought that I'd end up having a lot of girls, so this is a bit surprising for me! When I think about all the sporting events I will inevitably attend in the future, I can only say that it's probably my payback for all those years I forged my mom's signature to get out of P.E. (SORRY, MOM!) Still, I am pretty excited to have 3 little stair-step rugrat boys to take care of (in addition to my two older loves, of course!) I was a little sad, though, that we couldn't bring any of the kids with us, since Wilford Hall is a military hospital and they only allow 1 guest in the radiology department who must be over 12 years old. Bleh, stupid rules! Still, it was a nice mini-date for Ryan and me!

2 comments:

Yours Truely said...

Oh Kris!!! I'm SO happy for you guys. Babies make the world go 'round (literally - lol). I miss you :(.

How would you and your family like some company this summer? How long are you guys in San Antonio for? We're going to be coming out in June and thought it would be AWESOME to visit for a few days... what do you think?

Tara said...

Hey Kristen! Congrats! Your family is adorable! Hope you are all doing well. You can see our blog at thedeppes.blogspot.com

Tara