Friday, November 14, 2008

MY HOT HUSBAND














Ryan had a costume party to dress up for at his annual 4-day recruiting training/party thing a few hours away, so he and his friend went as Joker and Batman. Perhaps some of you saw the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, and will remember the scene where the Joker dresses up as a nurse.
Well, my husband decided to give the nurse's outfit a try! We made him a button and "hospital id" to complete the costume. Unfortunately I didn't get to see him in full get-up in person (since I didn't go to the annual--no one to watch the kiddos for that long), but these are the pictures he gave me-- I think they're hilarious! p.s. I bought him the tights HAHAHA

3 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Hilarious! Nice legs.

Julie said...

I,m impressed that he wore tights! Ya know, the hairy legs coming out of a nurse's dress would be a good look too.

kristen'n'thecrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.